Before You Start
- Make sure you’ve installed Content Control Lite.
- Have your license key ready to copy and paste it. Head over to our pricing page if you need to purchase a license.
- Be on the plugin’s admin page.
Follow these steps to upgrade from Content Control Lite to Pro.
1. Click Settings
2. Click Licensing
3. Enter and activate your license key
Scroll down to the license key field and paste or enter your key. Then, click Activate.
4. Click Connect and Install
In the popup window, click Connect and Install.
5. Click Return to WordPress
Done and done!
Your license and pro features (e.g., WooCommerce integration, custom login support, and advanced block rules) are now active. Congrats 🎉