Share your thoughts on improving our Content Control Plugin. Your feedback is valuable to us. Let’s team up to make it better! Thank you in advance for your help and awesomeness. 🤩
Make pages and posts published by a user with a role only visible to some roles and not visible to other roles
I have roles A, B and C, I want the posts published by Role C to only be visible by users of Role B and not visible to Role A and Visitors.
Global & Per restriction options to point to a custom login page with reformatted redirect url. Allow changing the redirect param, or using a “Via Cookie” method that sets a cookie and after login, if that cookie exists redirects back to the cookie value before deleting it.
- Restrict Content By Location 1 Vote
- Make pages and posts published by a user with a role only visible to some roles and not visible to other roles 1 Vote
- Exempt post authors from being restricted from their own posts & archive (author page) 1 Vote
- Make Restricted Block Visible if it is part of the Post Excerpt 1 Vote
- Filter restricted titles 1 Vote